Please read the following terms and conditions.
1. It is important that tours start and finish on time, as museum guides are only available during appointed times. Should a group arrive late, the museum may shorten or alter your tour.
2. The Old Treasury Building requires 48 hours notice for cancellations. Cancellations received less than 48 hours prior to the excursion and ‘no shows’ will incur a charge of the full excursion price. Cancellations can be made on (03) 9651 2233 or email email@example.com
3. If tour group numbers increase or decrease by 5 or more, please inform the Bookings Officer 3 days prior to your visit. Should the numbers on the day decrease by 5 or more, the tour will be charged at initial booking numbers.
4. Due to the size of the rooms in the Old Treasury Building, and government regulations in relation to the COVIDsafe workplace, large groups will be divided into smaller groups of approximately 10 with one guide per group.
5. Group members are not required to wear a facemask during their time in the building, however it is recommended.
6. At the time of booking, please let us know if the group intend to remain in the museum after the tour as this may not always be possible.
7. Please note: no flash photography, no pens and no food or drinks (aside from water) are permitted inside the museum. Bags will be stowed in our cloak room prior to the tour. The Old Treasury Building takes no responsibility for belongings stored.
8. There are limited bathroom facilities located in the Old Treasury Building.
9. It may be necessary to exclude an area of the museum. If this is the case, you will be informed prior to your tour.